Sonnet Stitches

Knitting, mostly. With occasional kvetching, lots of adventures, gratuitous cat photos and a healthy appreciation for the absurd.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Cry wolf

I'm really moving, and this time I'm serious. I got a new job, I'm getting a new zip code, and I'm a little bit spazzed out.

My new apartment, (sans the model furniture, and my view is definitely not that good), looks like this:






My current apartment, while I'm packing, looks like this:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My husband and I, after several whirlwind seven-hour trips, getting lots of details nailed down (with many more to go), and giving our two-weeks notice today, look like this:



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


(... only not as cute, of course.)

. . .

In the meantime, the knitablog showed up, and this is what it looked like when it visited:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|