Sonnet Stitches

Knitting, mostly. With occasional kvetching, lots of adventures, gratuitous cat photos and a healthy appreciation for the absurd.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Stats

Current Ravelry number: 197

This means that by the time my Ravelry plug actually makes it into my non-knitting-and-highly-amused-by-all-this-nonsense friend's Internet column on Monday, probably in a slightly sarcastic fashion, I may already have my invite!

Note to self... start photographing stash three weeks ago.

*sigh*

P.S.

I'm so neurotic
I'm writing inbox haiku
Alas, it's empty

1 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger Carrie Penny said...

Isn't she one of the sweetest looking lab puppy... she also has a great personality. She was trying to play w/ a knotted up dishcloth that was bigger than her while she was here, I really wish that I could have gotten a picture of that! She will be a great dog when she grows up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|