Sonnet Stitches

Knitting, mostly. With occasional kvetching, lots of adventures, gratuitous cat photos and a healthy appreciation for the absurd.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Yet another teaser


Since I've reached my Flickr upload limit for the month (thank you, ravelry), I don't have all my New York pics up. So I have to wait 7 days to show you the full album in all its glory.

Actually, it's kind of lopsided - so many tourists were ticking me off by stopping in the street and taking pictures of things that I didn't want to be associated with them. Therefore, there are not a lot of pictures of things with crowds in them. I also did not manage, somehow, to take pics of the cute apartment, or even the neighborhood, where we stayed. I also didn't take any pictures at habu textiles, but I will, at some point, take pics of the yarn that I bought.

There are, however, lots and lots of beach pics:



Oh, and Gina? This one is for you:



Also, here. I really wish I could understand Russian, but I followed along rather well.

1 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

I'm so jealous!!! Where's the yarn??? I hope you had a great time!

Gwen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|