Sonnet Stitches

Knitting, mostly. With occasional kvetching, lots of adventures, gratuitous cat photos and a healthy appreciation for the absurd.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Stress, thy name is...

...KITH.

If you haven't registered yet, I'd do it quick - a couple of the classes are nearing full. Plenty of them still have plenty of space, though, and even if you're not planning to take classes the market is shaping up to be pretty freaking nifty.

I'm not stressed. Really, I'm not. I've just had this nagging fear that I'm forgetting something since, oh... a year ago(???) when we said "Sure! That committee sounds like fun!"

It is fun. And I'm really excited.

In the meantime, some random snapshots from the last two months of my knitting life:









Also, because Jo thinks she can get all the glory because it's spelled like her name, I get to gloat because it sounds like my name. And Johnny Depp is singing it, oh yes:

2 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

I guess that means me... At the top of my To Do list for the last 2 weeks KITH registration. Where is it? Completed sitting on my desk waiting for an envelope and stamp. UGhhh!!!! The craziness is getting to me I tell you and I can't wait to come to get a break and not work 11 hour days. I'm interviewing 17 people this week alone. How crazy is that??

I called my voicemail and left myself a message to send in my registration. Hopefully it will get in the mail tomorrow. I have bought my ticket to KC , so there is forward progress towards the trip.

It's crazy I know.

Miss you guys. You were my sanity and my reason not to work 60 hours a week and only 50.

Gwen

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Christine said...

OK, sheep in diapers? Where were you guys? My new Mid-Spring resolution is to GET OUT and ABOUT with my knitting friends. I wanna hang out with sheep in diapers and my girls, dammit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|