Sonnet Stitches

Knitting, mostly. With occasional kvetching, lots of adventures, gratuitous cat photos and a healthy appreciation for the absurd.

Monday, November 03, 2008

Warm hands, warm heart

Not much to report, other than that the local crowd excels in the throwing of parties and the engineering of costumes. Plazajen's costume? Hilarious. And her acting was perfect.

I did some minor landscaping work on the new patio... however, thanks to daylight savings time, it's pitch dark by 6 p.m. and you get no photo (at least, not today).

Several people in my life have birthdays right about now, and they're all getting the same thing. One of them was yesterday, in fact, and hers isn't done, but at this rate I'll get it started and finished while I'm waiting in line to vote.
Gloves for KAfterthought thumbs

Wrong SchoolWrong School

I like how they turned out, and I hope the intended recipients do, too. The red ones are likely to get me disowned by my family, because they are the Wrong School's colors, but whatever. Some people are worth getting disowned over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|