Sonnet Stitches

Knitting, mostly. With occasional kvetching, lots of adventures, gratuitous cat photos and a healthy appreciation for the absurd.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Time machine


WEDDING 027
Originally uploaded by sonnetstitches
The spouse and I are getting ready to celebrate our 5th anniversary, which freaks me out and makes me feel old. It feels like we just got married five minutes ago, which begs the question: how the heck did we end up in KC??

Anyway, I'll save the inevitable mushy blog post for our actual anniversary. In the meantime, because I'm procrastinating on photographing my pile of FOs (4 and counting since the last guild meeting), here I am with my dear friend CheekyKnits.

A funny thing, time -- when this picture was taken, neither of us knit.

The only word I can think of for that thought is...

"Inconceivable!"

1 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger CheekyKnits said...

Wow, I can't believe it's been 5 years. I was thinking today and I'm 43 lbs. lighter now than I was then:) And we knit now, woman! That's all that matters, all's right with the world...ahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|