Sonnet Stitches

Knitting, mostly. With occasional kvetching, lots of adventures, gratuitous cat photos and a healthy appreciation for the absurd.

Monday, April 07, 2008

KITH market haul


KITH market haul
Originally uploaded by sonnetstitches
My memory is a little hazy, but I appear to have gone yarn shopping this weekend. Clearly, sleep deprivation didn't cloud all areas of my judgment, because I picked up some good stuff.

More later. Despite several days of living on coffee and Advil, I had a great time this weekend. Teri and I are doing photo consolidation and I want to wait until I can type in complete sentences before doing my real post-KITH post. All the gushing I need to do about the fabulousness of the vendors, teachers, event organizers, army of volunteers, and, of course, Stefanie, will be better if it's coherent.

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

The Textiles A Mano is beautiful!! Good job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|