Sonnet Stitches

Knitting, mostly. With occasional kvetching, lots of adventures, gratuitous cat photos and a healthy appreciation for the absurd.

Friday, March 10, 2006

News

1)Spouse got a full-time job, and is now finished with the three-job-overlap hell.
2)I've been knitting some neat stuff and hope to have pics up soon.
3)I got a new car.
4)I've been going to the gym every freaking day, but still getting fatter and fatter.
5)Some jackass broke into my new car while I was at spinning class at the gym, stole my bag off the floor, and thus got pretty much my whole life. Even an original knitting pattern (four hours it took to write the thing!), yarn, addis, a knitting book. Prescription glasses. My cel phone. My mp3 player. A bracelet I'd spent two hours painstakingly creating for a reporter friend back home and hadn't gotten around to mailing yet. $5. And my wallet -- credit cards, store cards, check cards, driver's license, SS card (yes, shut up, I know I know I shouldn't have had it, I also know I shouldn't have had my bag on the floor of my car at the gym.) Busted my window all to heck. Went and bought gas for everybody they know at three gas stations, went to eat fast food, and probably bought beer and cigarettes before I finished the police report and shut the bastards down.

If only they had tripped, the stupid jerks, and poked themselves with the Addis. Then the bloodspots would have solved the crime. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|