Sonnet Stitches

Knitting, mostly. With occasional kvetching, lots of adventures, gratuitous cat photos and a healthy appreciation for the absurd.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Illustrations

My leaky ceiling in my spare room in July:Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My leaky ceiling in my spare room today, a month later, after they swear they've fixed the roof:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The collection of bowls on my spare bed (observe how freaking full they are) after two days of rain:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(Note that my parents are supposed to be here this weekend and theoretically sleep in this bed. . .)

My leaky ceiling in my bathroom today, after the landlord has, again, sworn the roof was fixed:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And as an afterthought, a fair isle bag I made my mother for her birthday. I took a pre-felting picture with a sheet of paper for perspective, then felted it at 2 a.m. sometime last month and gave it to her without taking an after picture. Note this is the same bed as the leak; maybe if I'd gone to sleep during a rainstorm it would have been felted by the time I woke up.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Any suggestions? I'm thinking lawsuit at this point, but I really don't have the energy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|