Sonnet Stitches

Knitting, mostly. With occasional kvetching, lots of adventures, gratuitous cat photos and a healthy appreciation for the absurd.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Meg & Me

So Meg Swansen's column in VK this issue is all about brioche stitch in the round and how she had to come up with a way to do it because her mother was told it was impossible.

So she knit a brioche hat in the round for the magazine.

And it's not NEARLY as cool as the brioche hat I knit in the round a month or two ago to play with the reversible brioche decreases I came up with to flat-knit a brioche scarf for a class I was going to teach.

Yes, you heard me, for probably the first and last time in my life as a knitter, my unvention is better than Meg's

Picture forthcoming, if it shows up. If anyone has noticed, spammers have attacked my blog and you can't see it if you enter the URL for the main page directly. Blogger swears they don't notice. Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|