Sonnet Stitches

Knitting, mostly. With occasional kvetching, lots of adventures, gratuitous cat photos and a healthy appreciation for the absurd.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The other white meat

The other bad thing about getting a second job (other than the fact that yesterday I had to turn down my dream part-time job since I'm working extra hours for money, not for fun) is the lack of gym time. I haven't been in two weeks. Today I stuffed myself into my skinny jeans with such force that my sternum nearly caved in with the effort of securing the button. But I knew it was time for a skinny jeans intervention, pleasant or not, because next time I might have crumbled my guts into powder and still not got the button closed. But now I'm actually wearing them, sitting down, and vowing to get my behind out of bed at 5:30 a.m. to go to spinning class. Goal: to weigh what I did when I moved here 9 months ago, landlord and money stress and lack of time be hanged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|