Sonnet Stitches

Knitting, mostly. With occasional kvetching, lots of adventures, gratuitous cat photos and a healthy appreciation for the absurd.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The easiest way to tell the Jos apart. . .


tasty mayo
Originally uploaded by knitjoknit
... is that I would never, ever, even in jest do anything that might accidentally result in mayonnaise (gack) going anywhere near my tastebuds.

*shudder* I've seen pictures of infected bedsores that filled me with less loathing.

Ew.

(But, Amber, at least the ketchup bottle is still on the table and not in her other hand and also pointed straight at her mouth in a pose suggesting the Unholy Union of Incompatible Condiments.)

5 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Blogger Jo said...

And the best part? I named that photo "tasty mayo" simply because I knew it would make your skin crawl.

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Jo said...

Ugh... If you could see the face I am making right now. . .

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Teri said...

Ick. I don't like mayo either. *shudder*

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Trixie said...

BLECH! Mixing shots in your mouth is one thing but condiments are right out!

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger mel said...

He he!! This made me laugh a ton - You crack me up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|