Sonnet Stitches

Knitting, mostly. With occasional kvetching, lots of adventures, gratuitous cat photos and a healthy appreciation for the absurd.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Where I've been

I actually have finished knitting projects. Or, I could entertain myself and take some pictures of my gallery of UFOs (horrifying). But instead, I'll settle for yet another picture of my evil twin sticking something disgusting in her mouth.

More later - Jo actually took what I hope are pretty good shots of a lace wrap I just finished blocking as a gift for a cousin who's graduating next weekend.

And in other news, I have a new cell phone number. E-mail me if you think you're someone who needs to have it.

2 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Wait a minute, why am I the evil twin? I think you are just as evil as I am. Perhaps more so.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Um... because it's MY BLOG and I said so, of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|